It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The latest version "surviving_mars_tito_1001586_46665" is not working on Ubuntu 18.04 as indicated on the WEBpage. It requires glibc-2.29 or better which is NOT available until Ubuntu 19.10!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
LeLorrain: The latest version "surviving_mars_tito_1001586_46665" is not working on Ubuntu 18.04 as indicated on the WEBpage. It requires glibc-2.29 or better which is NOT available until Ubuntu 19.10!
Hello, I've created a patch to run this game on old distros. Like you I'm running an old distro (Debian 9) so I feel you. It works for my distro, so might work even with yours. Installation is simple - extract the files where you installed the game and run it using 'play.sh' instead of 'start.sh'.

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XX294JcbbI8DkxWr9umURMfe9MOOQmaK

Please let me know if it works :-)
Post edited May 19, 2021 by Ganni1987
I just upgraded to 20.04 LTS