It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded a new installer that is more compatible with the Surgeon Simulator Anniversary Edition DLC. Please make sure that you have setup_surgeon_simulator2013_2.0.0.5.exe downloaded.

Thank you and we apologize for the hassle and inconvenience.
knew you guys would fix it!
I just realized that you must see my name in alot of forums judas
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We have uploaded a new installer that is more compatible with the Surgeon Simulator Anniversary Edition DLC. Please make sure that you have setup_surgeon_simulator2013_2.0.0.5.exe downloaded.

I know it's been over a year. :P

Is there a way to download the DLC without Galaxy? I don't see a link for it anywhere else.
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

tinyE: I know it's been over a year. :P

Is there a way to download the DLC without Galaxy? I don't see a link for it anywhere else.
If you have the base game and the DLC, look under the main game's installer links for the DLC installer link :)
Post edited November 30, 2015 by JudasIscariot
tinyE: I know it's been over a year. :P

JudasIscariot: If you have the base game and the DLC, look under the main game's installer links for the DLC installer link :)
I did, it's not there, unless I use the Galaxy installer links, then it's there, but I don't use Galaxy. When I go to GOG Downloader Links I only get the base game, the MAC game, and the bonuses.
JudasIscariot: If you have the base game and the DLC, look under the main game's installer links for the DLC installer link :)
tinyE: I did, it's not there, unless I use the Galaxy installer links, then it's there, but I don't use Galaxy. When I go to GOG Downloader Links I only get the base game, the MAC game, and the bonuses.
Not sure what's going on with the Downloader links but please see the attached screenshot. Regarding the links again, you may need to send Support a message about those :)
Attachments:
tinyE: I did, it's not there, unless I use the Galaxy installer links, then it's there, but I don't use Galaxy. When I go to GOG Downloader Links I only get the base game, the MAC game, and the bonuses.
JudasIscariot: Not sure what's going on with the Downloader links but please see the attached screenshot. Regarding the links again, you may need to send Support a message about those :)
That is exactly what I get, but those are the Galaxy links. If you don't have have Galaxy andyou and click on those you get an error. When you open up the GOG Downloader option you don't get a link for the DLC.

Thanks for the help but you're right and I need to tell support. This probably would have been noticed by now if more than three people played this game. :P
JudasIscariot: Not sure what's going on with the Downloader links but please see the attached screenshot. Regarding the links again, you may need to send Support a message about those :)
tinyE: That is exactly what I get, but those are the Galaxy links. If you don't have have Galaxy andyou and click on those you get an error. When you open up the GOG Downloader option you don't get a link for the DLC.

Thanks for the help but you're right and I need to tell support. This probably would have been noticed by now if more than three people played this game. :P
Those are the browser links I showed you. May I ask what you mean by Galaxy links? I tested those links myself and you do NOT need to have Galaxy in order to download them.
tinyE: That is exactly what I get, but those are the Galaxy links. If you don't have have Galaxy andyou and click on those you get an error. When you open up the GOG Downloader option you don't get a link for the DLC.

JudasIscariot: Those are the browser links I showed you. May I ask what you mean by Galaxy links? I tested those links myself and you do NOT need to have Galaxy in order to download them.
The Browser Links? I'm totally confused. I download through the GOG Downloader, is that totally different?
JudasIscariot: Those are the browser links I showed you. May I ask what you mean by Galaxy links? I tested those links myself and you do NOT need to have Galaxy in order to download them.
tinyE: The Browser Links? I'm totally confused. I download through the GOG Downloader, is that totally different?
Yeah, it's different and you'll most definitely need to write to Support about it :)

edit: have you never downloaded any of our games via your browser? :)
tinyE: The Browser Links? I'm totally confused. I download through the GOG Downloader, is that totally different?
JudasIscariot: Yeah, it's different and you'll most definitely need to write to Support about it :)

No. I emailed Support and gave them a pic of the GOG Downloader links, which just for shits and giggles I'll stick on here.

I'll let you get back to work. :D
Attachments:
JudasIscariot: Yeah, it's different and you'll most definitely need to write to Support about it :)

tinyE: No. I emailed Support and gave them a pic of the GOG Downloader links, which just for shits and giggles I'll stick on here.

Yes, what you have in the screenshot is the Downloader links :) I was showing you the ones you can download via your browser in case something went wrong with the Downloader links :)
tinyE: No. I emailed Support and gave them a pic of the GOG Downloader links, which just for shits and giggles I'll stick on here.

JudasIscariot: Yes, what you have in the screenshot is the Downloader links :) I was showing you the ones you can download via your browser in case something went wrong with the Downloader links :)
How do you download via your browser?
JudasIscariot: Yes, what you have in the screenshot is the Downloader links :) I was showing you the ones you can download via your browser in case something went wrong with the Downloader links :)
tinyE: How do you download via your browser?
1. Go to "Account" in the top bar.
2. Select "Library" via the drop down menu
3. Look for "Surgeon Simulator" (without " ") in your library,
4. Click on the game box that shows up to expand it.
5. Click on the Windows links that show up and you should have a window pop up asking you to save the file :)
tinyE: How do you download via your browser?
JudasIscariot: 1. Go to "Account" in the top bar.
2. Select "Library" via the drop down menu
3. Look for "Surgeon Simulator" (without " ") in your library,
4. Click on the game box that shows up to expand it.
5. Click on the Windows links that show up and you should have a window pop up asking you to save the file :)
Yeah I just get "403 Forbidden". I'll wait for support to get back to me.