It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, zailors!

Quick little update to fix the Steam auto cloud issue that's been affecting GOG builds! Plus, achievements. Finally!

Full notes:

* Achievements are now in place on GOG builds
* The steamcloud_saving.vdf file will be automatically deleted when loading the game through non-Steam clients/builds
* Buy 10 options have been added to Avernus/Naples for Fuel and Supplies
* Lots of typo and grammatical fixes

Happy zailing!
Yarr, Matey.

Neat, started playing it a few days ago.
This is wonderful news! I've been seeing this problem. Thank you for fixing it.
Thanks for the fix and especially for the addition of the achievements, fabulous news!
Why haven't the stand alone installers been updated yet?
Only for the Galaxy build?The offline installer is still v2.2.7.3165.
H1RAO: Only for the Galaxy build?The offline installer is still v2.2.7.3165.
Probably it's best to contact support and let them know about the Windows and Linux offline installers. The Installers are created automatically and sometimes things like this happen.
H1RAO: Only for the Galaxy build?The offline installer is still v2.2.7.3165.
alexandros050: Probably it's best to contact support and let them know about the Windows and Linux offline installers. The Installers are created automatically and sometimes things like this happen.
Thank you for your suggestion. I have contacted GOG support. Hope they update the installer soon.
alexandros050: Probably it's best to contact support and let them know about the Windows and Linux offline installers. The Installers are created automatically and sometimes things like this happen.
H1RAO: Thank you for your suggestion. I have contacted GOG support. Hope they update the installer soon.
Seems windows installer has been updated.. Only Linux is left now.