It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After clearing the North Atlantic and Antarctica campaigns I have come across another mission that seems to never end, again because it is not clear what the game exactly wants from you.

You are supposed to: (1) wait for your wingman to collect samples; (2) deploy a transponder inside the enemy zone and (3) run away before it starts transmitting.

Only, I cannot for the life of me figure out where the transponder should be deployed. Passing Waypoint 1 automatically triggers the "deploy transponder" message from my wingman. I have tried firing it at Waypoint 1, 2 or 3; underwater or at the surface; next to an enemy sensor or far from it. I tried to destroy the sensors, I even got detected on purpose and managed to destroy the attacking subs. Nothing: the transponder just self-destructs after a while, no matter whether I have run away or not.

Anyone managed to crack this one?

Thanks
Post edited January 22, 2018 by arrexius
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply