It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

Does anyone else have problems aiming? It seems that on my system with the standard dosbox settings the aiming gets worse the longer i play a mission. - The rockets and torpedos "fly" not in the direction i have aimed (when i am close to an enemy i can still hit but long range shots are impossible).

I tested this a bit and it seems random whether the missiles fly straight or not. Maybe this is a feature or a bug.
Post edited May 06, 2013 by gr33n303
Not sure but I remember this game always had a bug that the crosshair got misaligned when fiddleling with the views.
I have not had any problems with the aiming. Have you changed your views like Strijkbout mentioned?

Torps fire a little off center, but rockets should be dead on.
drhoads: I have not had any problems with the aiming. Have you changed your views like Strijkbout mentioned?

Torps fire a little off center, but rockets should be dead on.
No, i have no clue what is the cause of that, but actually changing the view or just pressing "F1" realligns the aiming crosshair.
This workaround is ok for me. Before engaging i press "F1" or whatever view key and the rockets are working correctly.

Are you playing with a joystick? Maybe this only is a problem when playing with the keypad(which i do).
Oh so this is a bug ? I thought the rockets are supposed to be inaccurate or something.

But yeah, it seems the re-align to the crosshair if you press F1 or F2.

This game seems to be buggier than expected.