- a mod for Stronghold Crusader (HD) which brings back the setting of the original Stronghold. In essence, you can now play custom matches in the classic medieval setting and benefit from all the Crusader changes like sped-up villager arrival, Quarry operations and Fletcher movement.
It has separate executables, too, but requires a full Crusader installation to run.
Currently, there are a few but's:
- Swordsmen and Knights still have their Crusader skins.
- Arabian units are still there, but in the Mercenary Post that now looks like the classic Wooden Barracks.
- Arabian lords are still present in the current version (and are reportedly glitchy), but will be disabled in the next.
- Wooden Walls are not (yet?) there, the Low Wall from Crusader is present instead. It has the proper stone colour, though.
- Crusader Trail menus are now represented by blank icons, as they are announced to be replaced with a completely new Trail.
- The default player colour is red like in Crusader instead of blue like in vanilla Stronghold.
Absolute recommendation if you've ever wanted custom gameplay in vanilla Stronghold!