It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, I've downloaded the latest Stronghold version for Mac from the website and if I'm running the game and I click Cmd+Tab when I enter the game again I get a white screen and I need to force quit. Someone has this same issue? Any ideas to fix it?
Andrea1988: Hello, I've downloaded the latest Stronghold version for Mac from the website and if I'm running the game and I click Cmd+Tab when I enter the game again I get a white screen and I need to force quit. Someone has this same issue? Any ideas to fix it?
Yes, downloaded today and began playing. Needed to check something in the manual by using Cmd+Tab - White screen of death.
Andrea1988: Hello, I've downloaded the latest Stronghold version for Mac from the website and if I'm running the game and I click Cmd+Tab when I enter the game again I get a white screen and I need to force quit. Someone has this same issue? Any ideas to fix it?
press CMD+1
enjoy)
Thank you for the answer, but I've tried the latest Win and OS X versions and both the versions are able to come back to the game without pressing any key, only a bunch of screen blinkings.
So the issue seems to be solved
Mine would randomly go white screen, but tabbing back would randomly fix it. Last time, nothing but white screen.
When I Cmd+TAB out of the game it gets minimized to the task bar. When I switch back to it I either get nothing but white screen or a "screenshot of my game" with the sound still on....ie. nothing is clickable/active, but I can see the game's interface.

This is on Stronghold HD playing on Mac OS X v10.13.6.

Pressing CMD+1 didn't appear to do anything at all, so I still had to Force Quit to get out of the game.

Any other workarounds or tips?