It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey all

Just been browing about this game and noticed that there was an update 0.7.0.16 that has world map changes aswell as other additions.

Am I missing something? GOG download is for 0.7.0.15 and 0.7.0.16 Hotfix was released 7 days ago.
Does this not apply to the GOG files or are GOG just very slow to implement the changes

Just asking

PKD
Devs don't always upload every smaller patch here and when they do it's usually delayed. Shame but that's how it goes with many games on GOG. I don't know in detail if submitting patches through GOG is more time consuming etc., but I wouldn't imagine it is that much harder than Steam?
Felsic: Devs don't always upload every smaller patch here and when they do it's usually delayed. Shame but that's how it goes with many games on GOG. I don't know in detail if submitting patches through GOG is more time consuming etc., but I wouldn't imagine it is that much harder than Steam?
I would like to thankyou for your reply it explains a lot.

I have a huge library of games with GOG and for some reasone, Stone Shard has stood out for me, otherwise, I probably would not have even notice there should be an update.

Best Regards
PKD