It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kaaedus: Hello all.

Is anyone else having any issues getting the game past the launcher on Ubuntu 18.04? It plays fine when running directly from a terminal, but when I run from the GNOME menu shortcut, my session crashes when I click the Play button and I'm kicked back to my login screen. It's worth noting that I am able to run the game from a terminal. I've tried modifying the shortcut to run start.sh from a terminal rather than directly, but I still crash after clicking Play when running it this way.

I have both Intel and Nvidia GPUs, and I've tried using both PRIME profiles to no avail. Also tried updating my graphics drivers.

Anybody else having any issues that resemble this?

EDIT: To clarify, if I open a terminal, navigate to the game directory, and run start.sh manually, the game runs fine. If I modify the shortcut to open a terminal window and run the game, it crashes.
Please send a ticket to our Support team about this so we can investigate the issue further :)