It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i see that the most recent version is 2.2.6.4 for linux and windows, but mac os is still listing 2.2.6.3! i'm guessing this is why i'm having trouble playing multiplayer?
Goatygoat: i see that the most recent version is 2.2.6.4 for linux and windows, but mac os is still listing 2.2.6.3! i'm guessing this is why i'm having trouble playing multiplayer?
1. Paradox controls patches
2. Paradox puts out Mac & Windows patches at different times... the actual patch version does not make one game any different i.e, no new toys to play with, however it does break multiplay between the platforms which is a known issue from back in day one
Goatygoat: i see that the most recent version is 2.2.6.4 for linux and windows, but mac os is still listing 2.2.6.3! i'm guessing this is why i'm having trouble playing multiplayer?
ussnorway: 1. Paradox controls patches
2. Paradox puts out Mac & Windows patches at different times... the actual patch version does not make one game any different i.e, no new toys to play with, however it does break multiplay between the platforms which is a known issue from back in day one
ah okay, so that's why i'm not able to play with my friends now. dang!