It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi!

Gog sales are incoming and i'm interested in Stellaris but I would like to play the 1.9.1 version and be able to download the installer (to keep it, just in case)

Do you know if it's available?

Thanks a lot
This question / problem has been solved by vv221image
It is not directly available from a GOG account, you would have to ask GOG support to provide you with download links (assuming they still have access to installers for game version 1.9.1).
you get a Paradox key with your Gog purchase and you can use that to unlock | download the Paradox build
ussnorway: you get a Paradox key with your Gog purchase and you can use that to unlock | download the Paradox build
Easiest way to do it.
RafaelRamus: Easiest way to do it.
IMHO, the easiest way is to use steam options to download older versions of the game. Assuming, of course, that you have the game on steam.
RafaelRamus: Easiest way to do it.
anzial: IMHO, the easiest way is to use steam options to download older versions of the game. Assuming, of course, that you have the game on steam.
I don't and I assume the OP doesn't either (since he's asking here on GOG I assume he has the GOG version).
Post edited January 03, 2021 by RafaelRamus
RafaelRamus: I don't and I assume the OP doesn't either (since he's asking here on GOG I assume he has the GOG version).
and yet you are discussing non-GOG version, so Steam is applicable just as well. Point being if you want the easiest way to revert to an old version of Stellaris outside of GOG - nothing beats steam.
Post edited January 03, 2021 by anzial
RafaelRamus: I don't and I assume the OP doesn't either (since he's asking here on GOG I assume he has the GOG version).
anzial: and yet you are discussing non-GOG version, so Steam is applicable just as well. Point being if you want the easiest way to revert to an old version of Stellaris outside of GOG - nothing beats steam.
You have access to Paradox games when you use the key you get on GOG, but you don't have access to the game on Steam when you use the key you get on GOG.

Even to get this particular version on Steam you have to use the key provided by Paradox in their site (it was kind of them to make this somewhat public however).
Well, I took one for the team and went to the hassle of asking Support. First I was told this build was never on the store. Then I asked about the first build that were on the store, that is, pre 2.2 and... well, here is their response:

Hello,

I'm very sorry, but the only versions the game can be reverted to are those available in GOG GALAXY, the oldest being 2.7.1. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Irrehaare
GOG Customer Support

So apparently it is only possible to get the old installers elsewhere according to Support, and the only way you can roll back some versions (and not many of them) is through Galaxy. Take that "DRM-Free - Old School Installers" fans!

GOG is not failing to disappoint these days.
Post edited January 26, 2021 by RafaelRamus