It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My game seems to have updated to 2.6.2 (good news) but I dont see the patch or the installers in offline backup files?
I use Gog Galaxy 2
Is there a possible to be beta patch?
Thanks in advance.
2.6.2 is the lastest i.e, 2nd so called hot fix pushed out by Paradox since Federations went live

it [and the 2.6.1.1 patch] are not covered by gog at all... I assume that is because gog only tracks 5 version and these mini patches only change a few lines of code each as Paradox tries to get their dlc into a playable state

2.6.1.1 update to 2.6.2 changes 3 things

* Fixed strike craft damage modifiers not being applied.
* Fixed so a designable starbase updates correctly on upgrading. This fixes the issue with juggernauts that have been upgraded, disappearing.
* Fixed the sectors trying to clear blockers they can't.
offline 2.6.2 is available now. I wonder is it necessary to update DLCs as well from 2.6.1 to 2.6.2? Meaning, did anything change in DLCs or 2.6.2 covers only the main game?
Federation is a change to the main game and these hot fixs change the main game [not any Dlc]

as of right this min Stellaris is busted in a lot of ways but the main point for most people coming into this build is the new Jug ships i.e, a shipyard with engines... without this patch, your Jug doesn't work its as simple as that

p.s, avoid using the autobuilds and never press the 'reinforce all' buttion... just a heads up
Post edited March 26, 2020 by ussnorway
How do I update to 2.6.2? It’s not showing there’s any updates available, and I’m already updated to 2.6.1.1?
a good start would be telling us what version of the game you have;
Galaxy 1,Galaxy 2, off line installer or one of the 4 non-gog builds?

if you use Galaxy [1 or 2] then putting the updates to auto should give you 2.6.2 as its been out for a week now
It has not and I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling both gog 1 and gog 2

I have 2.6.1.1

Okay apparently needed to edit that previous post or wait until I was more awake.

I have it on auto update and tried uninstalling and reinstalling Galaxy 1 and 2 tried uninstalling and reinstalling stellaris all to no avail the only version I get is the same. 2.6.1.1

The offline installer downloaded but no idea how to access it.
Post edited March 31, 2020 by Arkainmon
I presently have Galaxy 2 installed
Galaxy 2;
check the game version [see image 2.6.2]
check your Galaxy settings [see image settings] to make sure you don't have the internet turned off or limited

back up installers;
use a web browser to log into Gog and check the games tab [see image games]... does not work from Galaxy 1 or 2
don't press the downloads buttion but instead grab each of the stand alone patches [see image backup installer]

you must use one or the other i.e, you can NOT put offline patches over the top of a Galaxy install and you can Not have more than one version of the game installed on the same system so for example Steam + Galaxy = fail
Attachments:
262.jpg (462 Kb)
settings.jpg (171 Kb)
games.jpg (104 Kb)
Post edited April 01, 2020 by ussnorway
ussnorway: Galaxy 2;
check the game version [see image 2.6.2]
check your Galaxy settings [see image settings] to make sure you don't have the internet turned off or limited

back up installers;
use a web browser to log into Gog and check the games tab [see image games]... does not work from Galaxy 1 or 2
don't press the downloads buttion but instead grab each of the stand alone patches [see image backup installer]

you must use one or the other i.e, you can NOT put offline patches over the top of a Galaxy install and you can Not have more than one version of the game installed on the same system so for example Steam + Galaxy = fail
Are you saying I need to uninstall stellaris and reinstall the offline version if I want the 2.6.2 patch?

As it won’t update from 2.6.1.1 to 2.6.2 on galaxy 1 or 2 (I only ever have one version of stellaris and galaxy at a time.)

Nevemind! I found the problem!.........2.6.2 is not available for a Mac yet, at least not on GOG -_-;
Post edited April 01, 2020 by Arkainmon