It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't think we are talking about the same thing... I don't understand how you see no games then you say that clicking on these games you can't see gives you an error

screenshoots really help at times like this so I made a tutorial space available and set down what I think are the basics of crossplay between Steam and Gog as well as where things are on both systems

https://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-get-stellaris-gog-vs-steam-working-in-multiplay.241690/#post-722270

p.s, open the txt files like pdx_login.txt or settings.txt in your folder [see image]... are they in Engish?
Attachments:
Post edited December 29, 2018 by ussnorway
pdx login has my username with :: for where @ should be and I am assuming a encrypted (somehow) password and that's it. The second line of settings.txt is language="l_english" . Just a thought, but could having both GOG and Steam versions on the same PC installed do anything?
Post edited December 29, 2018 by wizisi2k
wizisi2k: pdx login has my username with :: for where @ should be and I am assuming a encrypted (somehow) password and that's it. The second line of settings.txt is language="l_english" . Just a thought, but could having both GOG and Steam versions on the same PC installed do anything?
thats normal then and yes it goes matter because in that senario Paradox will load the same user data for both games... the last one installed
gog user data is in documents\ Paradox Interactive \ stellaris
and steam is normally in steamlibrary \ steamapps\ common \ stellaris

the user data loads your paradox password, game saves, empires and of course the checksum but build version, dlc and mods are elsewhere

so for example if you install gog last then both steam and gog will use the same (gog) paradox account, that list of save games and saved empires and that checksum but steam would still load the steam dlc, mods and game build
wizisi2k: pdx login has my username with :: for where @ should be and I am assuming a encrypted (somehow) password and that's it. The second line of settings.txt is language="l_english" . Just a thought, but could having both GOG and Steam versions on the same PC installed do anything?
ussnorway: thats normal then and yes it goes matter because in that senario Paradox will load the same user data for both games... the last one installed
gog user data is in documents\ Paradox Interactive \ stellaris
and steam is normally in steamlibrary \ steamapps\ common \ stellaris

the user data loads your paradox password, game saves, empires and of course the checksum but build version, dlc and mods are elsewhere

so for example if you install gog last then both steam and gog will use the same (gog) paradox account, that list of save games and saved empires and that checksum but steam would still load the steam dlc, mods and game build
ok. I'll reinstall Stellaris from GOG next. I use the STEAM version for the workshop stuff that I can't get with a workshop downloader (only problem I have now is how to have multiple mods running at the same time. If you can send me a PM saying how to do that, I'd be very happy to add my custom music (in .opus format) from Surviving Mars into stellaris)