It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hii All, When I launch this game I get 0xc000007b error. I have done most everything to overcome this error to the game. .Net Frame updated, (4.6.7) driver Boosters, DirectX, Visual c++ updated, yet it will not launch. any more thoughts would be helpful.
Don't know if you can expect much help from GOG on this. I am having a similar problem where the game crashes at start up, and it crashes consistently at the same point every time. Stellaris has always worked fine for me under Steam. GOG support had me jump through all the usual hoops to attempt to resolve this issue - reinstall as admin using a clean boot, update the VC redistributables, minimal install with no DLC. Nothing worked. As I was looking through the Stellaris exception log, I found the following error that occurred each time the game crashed:

######## EXCEPTION: 0xC0000005 at address: 0x01404277: ACCESS VIOLATION read attempt to address 0x0000000D
Version: Unknown Version
10/02/18 15:46:57
d:\jenkins\workspace\marktest-augustus-gog-build@2\augustus\source\outlinersettings.cpp(234) +19 bytes (COutlinerSettings::IncludeGroup)

It looks to me like code that GOG has added is crashing. Maybe part of the Galaxy integration code. I pointed out this error message to GOG, and their response was basically if it's not a problem that can be fixed by reinstalling the code, then we can't help you. Then they offered me a refund. Very disappointing response as I have been waiting for Stellaris to be released on GOG for two years now. I am wondering if GOG even bothered to test Stellaris in a non-Galaxy configuration. I have sent the crash log to Paradox, so I'm going to wait about a week and hope that a patch is released. If not, I guess I'll have to get my money back...
Post edited October 07, 2018 by mikebert