It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Apologies up front if the answer to this question was obvious, and I am oblivious. My version of Steel Div 2 was flagged as requiring recent updates. My original version downloaded in may was 34656, and now it has changed to 35896. But I checked the changelog, and forum and there is no indication of changes since back in Jan 2020.

Question 1) in general are all revision updates tracked in the forum changelog, or the changelog summary you can see from the download area/

Question 2) What changed recently?

Thanks,
Post edited June 09, 2020 by JWebber
JWebber: Apologies up front if the answer to this question was obvious, and I am oblivious. My version of Steel Div 2 was flagged as requiring recent updates. My original version downloaded in may was 34656, and now it has changed to 35896. But I checked the changelog, and forum and there is no indication of changes since back in Jan 2020.

Question 1) in general are all revision updates tracked in the forum changelog, or the changelog summary you can see from the download area/

Question 2) What changed recently?

Thanks,
Hi,
i have the same question because my update of sd2 is not the newest, it´s number is 27xxx. Maybe gog uses other numbers, but i think, that makes more work as to take the originalnumber.
The newest you can find here (not the download, only the patchlist):
https://forums.eugensystems.com/viewtopic.php?f=216&t=84839&sid=86f1dc7e3ad3e52e0fb892f4d4fababa
Now we see, how long we must wait for an answer ;-)
CuL8er