It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We've just pushed a new patch to Steam and GoG Galaxy -- official announce and patch notes can be found here.
I bought the game just recently from the sale. A fantastic game, glad to see you're still working on it!
ashdar_games_inc: We've just pushed a new patch to Steam and GoG Galaxy -- official announce and patch notes can be found here.
I use the classic installer, and it seems the newest patch is not available there. Would you please check?

Thanks.
ashdar_games_inc: We've just pushed a new patch to Steam and GoG Galaxy -- official announce and patch notes can be found here.
pereh: I use the classic installer, and it seems the newest patch is not available there. Would you please check?
I'm afraid I don't have direct access to what is and isn't offered via the classic installer. I'll send my contacts at GoG.com an email about the issue though. Maybe we can figure out a more efficient way of getting updates out for the classic installer set.
pereh: I use the classic installer, and it seems the newest patch is not available there. Would you please check?
ashdar_games_inc: I'm afraid I don't have direct access to what is and isn't offered via the classic installer. I'll send my contacts at GoG.com an email about the issue though. Maybe we can figure out a more efficient way of getting updates out for the classic installer set.
You don't have a GOG key for your game so you can do end-to-end testing? wow
ashdar_games_inc: I'm afraid I don't have direct access to what is and isn't offered via the classic installer. I'll send my contacts at GoG.com an email about the issue though. Maybe we can figure out a more efficient way of getting updates out for the classic installer set.
alcaray: You don't have a GOG key for your game so you can do end-to-end testing? wow
I bought this program at GOG, and it is their task to keep track of what is going on. In the case mentioned above, I would say they neglected their duties.

Best Regards,
Peter.
alcaray: You don't have a GOG key for your game so you can do end-to-end testing? wow
pereh: I bought this program at GOG, and it is their task to keep track of what is going on. In the case mentioned above, I would say they neglected their duties.

Best Regards,
Peter.
If you make soup for a living, you do not trust the store to market it properly. You go look at the display yourself and complain if the store screws it up. If you make an enhancement to an ATM system, someone on the team is on station at a customer ATM to verify that everything is OK right at switchover time (probably scheduled for 3AM to avoid bad customer impact, just in case). Having someone at which you can finger-point might bring personal satisfaction, but leaves your customers less happy.