It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi folks. We posted a patch today that adds various features and refinements to the Legacies content, along with a number of bug fixes and balance adjustments. The official announcement and patch notes can be found here.
ashdar_games_inc: Hi folks. We posted a patch today that adds various features and refinements to the Legacies content, along with a number of bug fixes and balance adjustments. The official announcement and patch notes can be found here.
Somehow I haven't seen the patch/update avaliable in my library? Would you estimate when it will be uploaded?
CyrusTheGreat: Somehow I haven't seen the patch/update avaliable in my library? Would you estimate when it will be uploaded?
It's up now :)
ashdar_games_inc: Hi folks. We posted a patch today that adds various features and refinements to the Legacies content, along with a number of bug fixes and balance adjustments. The official announcement and patch notes can be found here.
Thank you ! :D