It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

While trying to start a game and keeping seeing these stutters in the video feed i wonder if i found something. During re-encoding the videos to a smaller size (half resolution), i keep seeing these error messages, how certain frames are encoded wrong. So maybe the decoder is just having an issue due to that?

(This is at a smaller resolution to test my script, so size/bitrate is very low)

frame= 86 fps=0.0 q=-0.0 size= 151kB time=00:00:02.86 bitrate= 430.1kbits/[ogg @ 0000000000512b40] Broken file, keyframe not correctly marked.
frame= 175 fps=174 q=-0.0 size= 300kB time=00:00:05.83 bitrate= 420.8kbits/[ogg @ 0000000000512b40] Broken file, keyframe not correctly marked.
frame= 266 fps=176 q=-0.0 size= 498kB time=00:00:08.87 bitrate= 459.4kbits/frame= 354 fps=176 q=-0.0 size= 679kB time=00:00:11.81 bitrate= 471.0kbits/frame= 444 fps=177 q=-0.0 size= 877kB time=00:00:14.81 bitrate= 484.8kbits/frame= 532 fps=177 q=-0.0 size= 1057kB time=00:00:17.75 bitrate= 487.6kbits/[ogg @ 0000000000512b40] Broken file, keyframe not correctly marked.
frame= 619 fps=176 q=-0.0 size= 1263kB time=00:00:20.65 bitrate= 500.8kbits/frame= 688 fps=171 q=-0.0 size= 1455kB time=00:00:22.95 bitrate= 519.1kbits/frame= 774 fps=171 q=-0.0 size= 1667kB time=00:00:25.82 bitrate= 528.6kbits/[ogg @ 0000000000512b40] Broken file, keyframe not correctly marked.
Curiously the DDS texture files are also seeming to be uncompressed. When compressed (and using DXT5 which seems to work) the game looks fine. Which allows me to reduce a couple gigs from the final size of the game. I'll put more info if there's more to tell.
So tried a direct copy and replaced all files with the new copies (which fixes the files and signatures) however stutters still happen. So likely 1080 video may be too much if it's trying to decode with a single core. (or i'm assuming that's what is happening)

So ultimately reducing resolution fixes all those issues...

Anyways here's the script i wrote, you'll need ffmpeg and AdPDDS to do the entire script. I also wrote it in bash using cygwin.

find -iname "*.dds" -print0 | xargs -0 -P4 -n 1 ./AdPDDS.exe 105559110100&
find -iname "*.ogv" -exec ffmpeg.exe -i {} -s 1280x720 -qscale:v 8 {}.ogv \;
find -iname "*.ogv.ogv" | sed -E 's/\.ogv$//;s/(\.\/)(.*)(\.ogv)/rm "\2\3";mv "\2\3\3" "\2\3"/;' | bash