It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Howdy,

Trying to run the game but it fails to start.
This log file is generated

InnerException:
Stack Trace: at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine..ctor(String settingsFile, TimeSpan lookAheadTime, String rendererId)
at StardewValley.Game1.Initialize() in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 1167
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 146

I have uninstalled/reinstalled, tried running it from the application install directory, removed the profile folder from AppData.

Your assistance would be appreciated.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
dwithnall: Howdy,

Trying to run the game but it fails to start.
This log file is generated

InnerException:
Stack Trace: at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine..ctor(String settingsFile, TimeSpan lookAheadTime, String rendererId)
at StardewValley.Game1.Initialize() in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 1167
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\tomc\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\StardewValley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 146

I have uninstalled/reinstalled, tried running it from the application install directory, removed the profile folder from AppData.

Your assistance would be appreciated.
It seems to be a audio problem. Maybe youve tried these, but anyway:
1. Try reinstalling XNA, search google to find it.
2. Try changing audio drivers , updating or rolling back to a different driver (i fixed this issue by rolling back to a previous driver (i installed a new audio driver).