It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The game keeps crashing once I reach level 120 in the mine. Did this happen to anyone? Anyone knows how to fix it?

Thanks
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
glalvani: The game keeps crashing once I reach level 120 in the mine. Did this happen to anyone? Anyone knows how to fix it?

Thanks
It's a known bug:

http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/crash-when-entering-lvl-120-mines.106975/

I *think* it may have been fixed in the 1.05 patch update, it is due to trying to apply a Steam Achievement on a non-steam version of the game.
And there is a patch out there. Used it myself. It's a launcher, but I don't know if it has been updated along with the game....
Worked like a charm for me.
Fakum12: And there is a patch out there. Used it myself. It's a launcher, but I don't know if it has been updated along with the game....
Dank es funktionierte
Fakum12: And there is a patch out there. Used it myself. It's a launcher, but I don't know if it has been updated along with the game....
Thanks, if i read the actual patch updates on this very website I would have found that out myself. LOL. Appreciate it!
Post edited April 10, 2016 by glalvani