It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A blue dot notified me that Starbound just received a new update: version 1.3.4. Why is it that the version listed under Game Backup Copy reads 1.3.3? Normally, these two are in synch. Anyone else experience this?

Edit: I included a screen capture.
Attachments:
Post edited October 17, 2018 by matterbandit
This question / problem has been solved by Fractardimage
I see the same thing. This is a big issue as I need to update my server (Linux) but the best way I've figured out how to do it is pulling the backup copy for Linux.

In case it was just a label problem I downloaded it, the filename also has the old version number.
It is 1.3.4 for me. I guess it was just a matter of time.
falconv: I see the same thing. This is a big issue as I need to update my server (Linux) but the best way I've figured out how to do it is pulling the backup copy for Linux.

In case it was just a label problem I downloaded it, the filename also has the old version number.
i did the same thing. Downloaded the game file yesterday night and noticed that it was the old version too. Thx for posting! At least I felt I wasn't alone... ;)
Fractard: It is 1.3.4 for me. I guess it was just a matter of time.
I verified my library and I guess you were right: it was just a matter of time. Simple as that. LOL! :P
Post edited October 17, 2018 by matterbandit