It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If I try to view a recorded flight with the flight recorder, the game freezes about 3 seconds after I press P (Play), or immediately if I press A (Advance). I get the message XWING95.EXE has stopped working. If I don't press play or advance, everything works as expected, I can change views, switch tracking objects etc...

Fiddling with the film cache size doesn't help, I've tried 256kb, 512kb, and 1024kb.

I'm using the 1998 version on Windows 7, and I've tried setting the .exe to run as administrator, and tried compatibility mode for Windows 7.

The weird thing is, if I try to record a maze run, it works and plays back perfectly. It's only the historic and TOD missions that crash in the flight recorder. Everything else in the game is working perfectly.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply