It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I have heard and seen that the collections where upgraded free and now include the CD versions for Tie fighter and X-Wing. I have three different games in my library for Tie Fighter but for X-Wing I still have only the original two, it sounds like in forums people are playing X-Wing CD version so what have I missed?
This question / problem has been solved by Det_Bullockimage
tark1: So I have heard and seen that the collections where upgraded free and now include the CD versions for Tie fighter and X-Wing. I have three different games in my library for Tie Fighter but for X-Wing I still have only the original two, it sounds like in forums people are playing X-Wing CD version so what have I missed?
Very strange, perhaps the icon for the CD version for some reason isn't beside the other two or it's an alternate download under one of the two (it may even be among the extras).
Thanks for the reply above I found an old post that solved the issue apparently I needed to refresh my collection page and the game along with another one I had known was missing have appeared.
August 2017,
I have the same issue.

Where are the Collector's CD versions of XW and Tie Fighter supposed to show up?

What does the poster above mean by refreshing collection page? Is it something obvious like refreshing the page on browser or logging in/out? None of these things do the trick for me.
Post edited August 02, 2017 by LTD
LTD: What does the poster above mean by refreshing collection page?
Type this in your browser's address bar:

https://www.gog.com/account/refresh

That forces your GOG library to refresh/rebuild and hopefully pull in any games that were missing. The CD versions should show up on your shelf along side the other versions.