It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am using a wired Xbox 360 controller to play the games in this series. XWA works fine, but with TIE Fighter 1998, I get a lot of random movement when I'm in the cockpit. I'll have the stick sitting at center, or at least what I think is center, and even if I'm not touching it, the view will suddenly bounce a few degrees in a random direction. It doesn't happen every time I try to fly straight, but it happens enough to be an issue. It's the main reason I can't disable CORT Cimigo in the mission "Assault Gunboat Recon".

Again, this issue only occurs on TIE Fighter 1998. My game is not modded in any way, and I'm using Windows 7.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
aflory2000: I am using a wired Xbox 360 controller to play the games in this series. XWA works fine, but with TIE Fighter 1998, I get a lot of random movement when I'm in the cockpit. I'll have the stick sitting at center, or at least what I think is center, and even if I'm not touching it, the view will suddenly bounce a few degrees in a random direction. It doesn't happen every time I try to fly straight, but it happens enough to be an issue. It's the main reason I can't disable CORT Cimigo in the mission "Assault Gunboat Recon".

Again, this issue only occurs on TIE Fighter 1998. My game is not modded in any way, and I'm using Windows 7.
It's an engine issue that was resolved only in X-wing alliance, essentially you cannot point at certain parts of the skybox, another user explined it better than me elsewhere.