It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, I've been playing for a few missions and all of a sudden the speech dissapeared, I can hear the music dampen when there's supposed to be speech but it's not comming...

Any suggestion? I did try to reinstall and I have a slight suspiction that the problem arose at the same time that I installed X-Wing 1994 and 1998 versions...
Potentially dumb question: You didn't install those games into the same directory, did you? (I can't think of any other reason why installing one would affect the other.)
DCLXV2: Hi, I've been playing for a few missions and all of a sudden the speech dissapeared, I can hear the music dampen when there's supposed to be speech but it's not comming...

Any suggestion? I did try to reinstall and I have a slight suspiction that the problem arose at the same time that I installed X-Wing 1994 and 1998 versions...
Have you checked in the game if you press Esc what the soundlevels are?
DCLXV2: Hi, I've been playing for a few missions and all of a sudden the speech dissapeared, I can hear the music dampen when there's supposed to be speech but it's not comming...

Strijkbout: Have you checked in the game if you press Esc what the soundlevels are?
Also, do you hear any other sound effects, or just music? Your sound card configuration may have been altered somehow.