It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tried it out today and works fine in one test mission, but I was wondering if I should make any changes to the default doxbox config file for better graphics, audio, etc?

Related question: My trusty Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 still works and Tie Fighters works with it. Unfortunately just stick controls and two buttons. Is there any way I can make use of further buttons and the rudder? Preferrably via changes in the dosbox config, rather than using a 3rd party application.
Dongmyeong: Tried it out today and works fine in one test mission, but I was wondering if I should make any changes to the default doxbox config file for better graphics, audio, etc?

Related question: My trusty Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 still works and Tie Fighters works with it. Unfortunately just stick controls and two buttons. Is there any way I can make use of further buttons and the rudder? Preferrably via changes in the dosbox config, rather than using a 3rd party application.
Tie Fighter has no rudder, in theory you can use the arrow keys but it acts weird when there is a joystick plugged in: functionally it's no different than pressing button 2 to roll.
You can use the DOSbox keymapper if you don't want to use joy2key or joystick Gremlin.
Here is a video tutorial on how to use it:
https://youtu.be/0nVjB9hSoJI
Dongmyeong: Tried it out today and works fine in one test mission, but I was wondering if I should make any changes to the default doxbox config file for better graphics, audio, etc?

Det_Bullock: Tie Fighter has no rudder, in theory you can use the arrow keys but it acts weird when there is a joystick plugged in: functionally it's no different than pressing button 2 to roll.
You can use the DOSbox keymapper if you don't want to use joy2key or joystick Gremlin.
Here is a video tutorial on how to use it:
https://youtu.be/0nVjB9hSoJI
Thx the DosBox keymapper worked perfectly. Will keep that one in mind for other games.