It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Who else would like to see Battlefront (2004) be released on GOG. It would be awesome if they added multiplayer support like they did with SWBF2.
ARCtruper: Who else would like to see Battlefront (2004) be released on GOG. It would be awesome if they added multiplayer support like they did with SWBF2.
Disney's decision
ARCtruper: Who else would like to see Battlefront (2004) be released on GOG. It would be awesome if they added multiplayer support like they did with SWBF2.
Jeanswbf2: Disney's decision
lol, of course. That's a no brainer. I was just saying who would like it.
At the very least, close to 3500 other GOGers definitely would: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/star_wars_battlefront

I loved the game and still got the disc. I only got the sequel about a year ago, and somehow it just didn't click with me.
While not the same but if I remember right the classic Battlefront maps can be downloaded for Battlefront 2.
Pityesz: While not the same but if I remember right the classic Battlefront maps can be downloaded for Battlefront 2.
That is done through the many different versions of the mod typically called conversion pack.
Pityesz: While not the same but if I remember right the classic Battlefront maps can be downloaded for Battlefront 2.
There whas on XBox a map pack for this which you could have bought before old XBox Live whas shut down.
I found it on Moddb but the maps for this game weight a lot so I prefer not having that many at the same time.
Korotan: There whas on XBox a map pack for this which you could have bought before old XBox Live whas shut down.
You can get the same maps with marvel4's conversion pack. Includes the DLC heroes like Kit Fisto.