I was able to finish the game, and have put a decent amount of time into its extra challenge levels. While there are a lot of bugs that are obvious and easy to replicate, and one optional level is completely broken, I didn't find anything that impeded normal progression. I highly recommend the game in its current state, bugs and all, and hope that some day the developers will be able to release a patch to fix the bugs that are present.
EDIT: An example of some bugs:
- One optional level cannot be completed because it doesn't spawn any enemies.
- One hat either has a misleading description or simply doesn't work as intended.
- Characters of the "Sneaky" class often have their image too high up in taverns.
- The "Bullseye" passive skill for Hunters doesn't work with certain skill configurations.
- At least one type of Daily Quest cannot be completed.
- The button to delete vikings doesn't do anything.
There are more, though maybe not too many more that I know of. Again though, these are all honestly pretty minor and the game is fantastic otherwise.
Thank you for the detailed response! I have completed the demo version and agree that this a is great game. I was concerned about buying the full game because of issues noted in this forum. With the additional bugs you mentioned, I am still concerned, but am glade to hear that you were able to play thru the full base game despite the bugs. I will need to decide whether I will buy the full game before or after the bugs are addressed by the developers. I am looking forward to playing the full game.