It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The HUD is really small when I play at 1920x1080. Is there a way to scale it up so it's larger? Elite Force 1 didn't have this problem.

Yes there is, it is a part of the HZM Coop Mod, it can be used as standalone, but it was never included with any ModDB releases, it was only obtainable with the updater. I am wondering why. I guess I just forgot about it.

I will create a hotfix of the last release, fixing a few minor issues and adding that UI-Scale Mod as well as some other stuff I forgot about.

I will post here again when that is done, soon.
Okay, turns out I lied, I just checked it, the latest release does include that UI Scale Mod.
hzm_coop_mod_stef2-609.zip\_tools_\Ui Scale Mod\zzzzzz_co-op_hzm_mod_!uiscale.pk3

https://www.moddb.com/mods/star-trek-elite-force-ii-coop-hazardmodding/downloads/hazardmodding-co-op-mod-609

Oh, I should mention, do not install the coop mod yet, just the file zzzzzz_co-op_hzm_mod_!uiscale.pk3, because if you install the coop mod your save games from before will not work until you uninstall it again.
Post edited September 29, 2021 by ChristianStrahl

Yes there is, it is a part of the HZM Coop Mod, it can be used as standalone, but it was never included with any ModDB releases, it was only obtainable with the updater. I am wondering why. I guess I just forgot about it.

I will create a hotfix of the last release, fixing a few minor issues and adding that UI-Scale Mod as well as some other stuff I forgot about.

I will post here again when that is done, soon.
ChristianStrahl: Okay, turns out I lied, I just checked it, the latest release does include that UI Scale Mod.
hzm_coop_mod_stef2-609.zip\_tools_\Ui Scale Mod\zzzzzz_co-op_hzm_mod_!uiscale.pk3

https://www.moddb.com/mods/star-trek-elite-force-ii-coop-hazardmodding/downloads/hazardmodding-co-op-mod-609

Oh, I should mention, do not install the coop mod yet, just the file zzzzzz_co-op_hzm_mod_!uiscale.pk3, because if you install the coop mod your save games from before will not work until you uninstall it again.
Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work without the coop mod also installed, however everyone should have the coop mod installed anyway unless they have a good reason not to.
Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work without the coop mod also installed...
Oh, I will look into it, it is possible that it is so, I have never tested it without the HZM Coop Mod.

But I think it would be nice to have a package with frequently needed fixes, improvements and menus mods.
Separate for the people that just want try try Singleplayer without anything extra, except for like fixed updated and Menus.
Anyone else try recording game play with OBS, I just tried last night and spent a fair amount of time into the wee hours of the morning, and could not get it to record everything happening in game from fade to black to loading screen graphics, to hearing the characters talking with only little compass showing in the recording.

Or do I need to set OBS to Full Display in the source field? start recording then minimize all windows. Only to bring the game to full screen.