It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- New Bug Reporting Tool: CTRL-F12 now creates a folder on your desktop called "SR_Bug_Report" that contains your save files and output logs for bug reporting
- New Run In Background option (defaults to be on)
- New Auto Fast Forward combat animations option
- Fixed occasional soft-lock upon entering Imperium cruiser
- Fixed overworld spawn bug where your squad would be appear out of bounds
- Fixed Adversary trait description "immStun"
- Fix to Arbalest summon loop bug
- Fixed bug with health steal attacks stealing WAY too much
- Fixed issue with equipment not applying effects when they should
Thanks for your work!

Game is brilliant, glad you guys are still working out the kinks.
Please update the latest patch. The devs told me on steam forums they had already submited last update which you still haven't released. Why is that? Are you waiting for an audit? Im am a breath away from refunding this buggy mess.
Apparently 1.0.2.3 is already out on Steam. Will we get the new update soon?
Supreme_Bananas: Apparently 1.0.2.3 is already out on Steam. Will we get the new update soon?
The devs have mentioned that they release the patches on parity on GOG and STEAM, and apparently GOG's screening process is lagging behind.

I've played the game for more than 60 hours, and honestly the only thing I dread coming from the new patches is the change in canceling actions. Currently all you have to do is click on a character to cancel its currently scheduled action. With the patch you'll have to "press and hold". I was already hating that interaction, just because that's the only way to skip the intro cinematic. "Double click" would be a much more elegant solution.
Post edited September 30, 2020 by MadalinStroe
Supreme_Bananas: Apparently 1.0.2.3 is already out on Steam. Will we get the new update soon?
MadalinStroe: The devs have mentioned that they release the patches on parity on GOG and STEAM, and apparently GOG's screening process is lagging behind.

I've played the game for more than 60 hours, and honestly the only thing I dread coming from the new patches is the change in canceling actions. Currently all you have to do is click on a character to cancel its currently scheduled action. With the patch you'll have to "press and hold". I was already hating that interaction, just because that's the only way to skip the intro cinematic. "Double click" would be a much more elegant solution.
Seems 1.0.2.5 and 1.0.3.0 is out now!