It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

I have installed Call of Pripyat and the mod "Call of Pripyat Complete". The first start of the clean game worked fine. The first start of the modded game also worked fine BUT. I changed the resolution to 2560 x 1440 (my monitor) and the GFX settings to maximum and now the game crashes and tells my graphic card is not enough to run these settings. Which should not be the case.

Specs: Nvidia GTX680, 16GB RAM, Intel Core I7 3,5

What next? Uninstall / Reinstall and fiddle with the settings? Is there a settings file to delete, so GFX is reset?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
This may be a directx related issue, I remember I used to have a similar issue where if I set the lighting above static, it would simply crash upon launching with an error I don't recall.

You should try uninstalling your directx runtimes in add/remove programs, reinstall them with the latest ones and reboot, then try launching it again.

Latest DX runtimes: microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=8109