It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, I've tried to download this via the downloader twice, both times it got interrupted by some error E1014 (couldnt get it written down before the text vanished). First time was at 60%, other time at maybe 10%. Sadly the downloader restarted the whole download.
Then I tried the 3 files, first (small) one, no problems. The other stopped at 5%. The third one stopped at 6%.
Bought a game before that I had no problems downloading.
Edit: Now third time downloader got the error, and as before the queue is empty afterwards.
Edit2: Well, seems like the downloader decided to work during the night, so hopefully I can just install the game now. :)
Post edited May 28, 2009 by herm1978
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Did you download with GOG Downloader or some other software?
h0w1er: Did you download with GOG Downloader or some other software?

I tried and failed with both the GOG Downloader and another one, in the end it was the GOG one that managed to come through. :)
Not that it matters anymore for this game, but would be nice to not have the same problem with the next one I buy.