It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

welshkiwi1: Hmm I have installed the patch and the gme doesn't start up any more!
cyboff: it happened to me when I have had that v.vth file from the "quick fix" installed here: C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\Speedball2 - backup and move that file somewhere first,
then try run Speedball again...
If it doesn't work, then you probably have to uninstall whole game and install it again (and pay attention to remove that v.vth file from the path above before running patch).
I didn't install the "quick fix" as the game worked just fine for me only now when patched it doesn't.. The screen goes black I get a funny green border and then it just goes back to desktop...
cyboff: it happened to me when I have had that v.vth file from the "quick fix" installed here: C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\Speedball2 - backup and move that file somewhere first,
then try run Speedball again...
If it doesn't work, then you probably have to uninstall whole game and install it again (and pay attention to remove that v.vth file from the path above before running patch).
welshkiwi1: I didn't install the "quick fix" as the game worked just fine for me only now when patched it doesn't.. The screen goes black I get a funny green border and then it just goes back to desktop...
Just try to remove that save files (but backup, if you care about your progress) from C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\Speedball2 and re-install whole game again... it worked for me like this...
welshkiwi1: I didn't install the "quick fix" as the game worked just fine for me only now when patched it doesn't.. The screen goes black I get a funny green border and then it just goes back to desktop...
cyboff: Just try to remove that save files (but backup, if you care about your progress) from C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\Speedball2 and re-install whole game again... it worked for me like this...
Thanks for your help...I have finally got it to work...I deleted every left over file I could find and reinstalled the game and then ran the patch and all seems fine now.
cheers