It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Why GOG does not release the latest game patch?
bump!
Would not hold your breath, as it took months of grumpiness on the forums to get them to update last time. Support requests may or may not be effective (if they get enough of them...).

Saw there was another major patch out for Space Rangers HD with some changes that sound good and thought I should check it out. What was I thinking, imagining the patch would be on GOG a mere two months after it came out? :P

[edit] Went ahead and threw in a support request, just for fun. Will post again if I get a reply.
Post edited November 10, 2017 by LucklessCebu
Thanks, and good luck to us all.
Miracle, it is updated!!!! lol Last patches that were on Steam since a time ago now are all here. Finally! :)

Thank you very much to whom corresponds (this sounds a bit weird, it is ok to say it this way in english?)
Post edited December 07, 2017 by Kakarot96
Welp, better late than never. Thanks GOG, for poking 1C or whoever with a stick!
Didn't get a reply until 13 days after I put in the patch request, and got the same non-answer as the last time I did so. But they did finally get us the update a couple weeks after that, so maybe the request helped? I don't really understand GOG's approach here...

Anyway, nice to have the latest patch (for now).
Thank you GOG for updating to my favorite game.
Greetings to all fans Space Rangers HD.
Post edited January 08, 2018 by zsom