It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i installed the 3 packs on 2 different computers,1 laptop asus 7750 g i5-2410M,ATI-Radeon HD6650M (the laptop is +- 8 years old and running fine on windows 10-64bit.
the other one is equipped with an nvidia 1050ti 4 gb 8 gig ram and also windows 10-64bit.
thanks for the various hints and tipps here in the forums,you guys are amazing.the only thing with GoG is that when i synced my saves it also sinced the configs of the games ,so i ended up with thje configuration for nvidia on the laptop and on the pc wih nvidia i had the config from ati (lol) i was able to arrange that ,doing the cfg's manually ,the games are running fine but i do not sync with the galaxy.as i am a single player it does not matter to me.thanks anyway for the great help here in the community.

oh yes and the sof payback did not wanted to start on the laptop,so i reinstalled the patch 1.1 manually and started the game with the sof3.exe.on the other machine it starts through galaxy.
Post edited March 19, 2020 by renecyberdoc