It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whenever I use an unusual resolution, so for example, anything 21:9 ultra widescreen such as 2560x1080, the main menu is cut of and scales very weirdly to the screen. While this is mostly no problem, when there is that mission screen where you can also buy weapons for the level, I cannot see some of the buttons to proceed to the shop screen and start the mission. The only work around I found so far is to change the resolution every time to something like 1920x1080 while I am at this point.

I was wondering if there is a fix for this. I already use the latest SoF Plus patch but it doesn't seem to fix this. Shouldn't be too difficult, I mean all you have to do is tell the game to display the main menu at 1920x1080 even when running at 2560x1080.

I was able to fix everything including the broken EAX sound (With DSOAL) but this is really something I dont seem to be able to fix and googling the issue brought me nowhere except that someone on widescreen gaming also mentioned this problem.

The game is Soldier Of Fortune 1 btw. Just noticed this forum is for all games in the series.
Post edited March 08, 2020 by PorcusGrunzus