It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Do you know how to have this please?
Rgsunlight09: Do you know how to have this please?
http://sof1.megalag.org/sofplus/
Rgsunlight09: Do you know how to have this please?
Berzerk2002: http://sof1.megalag.org/sofplus/
It doesn't need beta gold edition patch?
SoFplus needs v1.07f ... The GOG version is the platinum edition which is already patched to v1.07f.

I've installed it and SoFplus works fine with the GOG version.
Post edited October 02, 2018 by Refrenz
Refrenz: SoFplus needs v1.07f ... The GOG version is the platinum edition which is already patched to v1.07f.

Indeed, just tested it with this GOG version. SoFplus works great and it's pretty much a requirement if you plan on playing it on newer hardware.

Nostalgia, here I come!
Refrenz: SoFplus needs v1.07f ... The GOG version is the platinum edition which is already patched to v1.07f.

Pretiacruento: Indeed, just tested it with this GOG version. SoFplus works great and it's pretty much a requirement if you plan on playing it on newer hardware.

Nostalgia, here I come!
How did you change the resolution? I installed SoFplus and as far as I can tell, display options have been removed :\
GunslingerKT19: How did you change the resolution? I installed SoFplus and as far as I can tell, display options have been removed :\
Click the big + menu button and then go to video settings (TV symbol).
GunslingerKT19: How did you change the resolution? I installed SoFplus and as far as I can tell, display options have been removed :\
Berzerk2002: Click the big + menu button and then go to video settings (TV symbol).
Found it, sorry for dumb question.