It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Am a love snk fan sin KOF98, when i saw GOG.com have for free is like a angel iluminate my screen, don't think twice for click download then sadness came when can't not remap my keybaord is impossible for me move with right arrown key other think is not online macth hello MAME32k with Kaillera, this game is more fun with online matches in fact i will pay for enable online and remap keyboard so please SNK pleaseeeeee.
I'm on the same boat. Can't remap keys and they're set to some ridiculous combination. Will stick to emulation instead.
half idea is what this game is.
Tracer285: Am a love snk fan sin KOF98, when i saw GOG.com have for free is like a angel iluminate my screen, don't think twice for click download then sadness came when can't not remap my keybaord is impossible for me move with right arrown key other think is not online macth hello MAME32k with Kaillera, this game is more fun with online matches in fact i will pay for enable online and remap keyboard so please SNK pleaseeeeee.
I'm pretty annoyed they made this emulator without key remaping. You have to rebuild joystick with a reprogrammable controller board.
Tracer285: Am a love snk fan sin KOF98, when i saw GOG.com have for free is like a angel iluminate my screen, don't think twice for click download then sadness came when can't not remap my keybaord is impossible for me move with right arrown key other think is not online macth hello MAME32k with Kaillera, this game is more fun with online matches in fact i will pay for enable online and remap keyboard so please SNK pleaseeeeee.
panzerchaos47: I'm pretty annoyed they made this emulator without key remaping. You have to rebuild joystick with a reprogrammable controller board.
how?
You might have to use a program like Xpadder to remap controller buttons to certain keybaord keys (Example : Button X to Key Q, Start to Enter) to even remotely have a chance of playing this game.