It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey GOG, here's something I noticed today: Your current installation of this game is unnecessary big! After installing the game without the extras, it eats up over 200 MB, while a installation I did myself using DosBox just uses 67 MB. Thats's because you obviously run an installation using the "maximum" parameter, then you additionally copy the whole bunch of .res files from the CD in the installation directory, resulting in these .res files:

SLIPCD.RES (the content that normaly remains on CD) - 56 MB
SLIPMAX.RES (the content that gets installed when choosing the maximum installation) - 56 MB
SLIPMED.RES (the content that gets installed when choosing the medium installation) - 14 MB
SLIPMIN.RES (the content that gets installed when choosing the minimum installation) - 12 KB
SLIPSTRM.RES (just a renamed copy of one of the three files above, depending on the choice during installation) - 56 MB

All in all: 188 MB that have to be downloaded (though compressed) and installed.

So, since you copy the SLIPCD.RES on the hard drive anyway and, by doing so, circumvent the slow reading speed of a physical CD-ROM drive, it would suffice to run only an minimum install, which would leave only these files on the hard drive:

SLIPCD.RES (the content that normaly remains on CD) - 56 MB
SLIPSTRM.RES (the copied and renamed SLIPMIN.RES) - 12 KB

Et voilà: Over 130 MB saved and the game works just the same!

Maybe you could update the installer, especially people with slower internet connections sure would be thankful!