It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IIRC Simcity 3000 got a ton of free downloadable landmarks that were all deleted when the simcity site was redone for the launch of Simcity 2013.

Well a reddit user found them:

Reddit Post.

MEGA Download

Just extract the Plugin folder to C:\GOG Games\SimCity 3000 Unlimited\Apps (or wherever you have SC3000U installed.
I've been looking for these landmark downloads for years. What makes any search harder is that SimCity 3000 and SimCity 3000 Unlimited had different downloads that didn't work on the other. Just quickly looking through the included landmarks, there is one missing, but I think that one is possibly the hardest to find. The Transamerica Pyramid. It was included in Landmark Pack 1. It was the first landmark download removed, and that was because of copyright reasons. All the others I think are in that download.
Post edited July 20, 2016 by ChukchiHusky
ChukchiHusky: I've been looking for these landmark downloads for years. What makes any search harder is that SimCity 3000 and SimCity 3000 Unlimited had different downloads that didn't work on the other. Just quickly looking through the included landmarks, there is one missing, but I think that one is possibly the hardest to find. The Transamerica Pyramid. It was included in Landmark Pack 1. It was the first landmark download removed, and that was because of copyright reasons. All the others I think are in that download.
Yeah it sucks, but hey at least most of them are recovered for download! I was just scanning the simcity reddit when I found it, I take 0 credit for this.
We will seek approval for adding those to the main game, but no promises.
Thiev: We will seek approval for adding those to the main game, but no promises.
Thiev when you do try to let me know and I will edit the post, but I DID NOT DO THIS, THESE FILES ARE NOT MINE, SOMEGUY ON REDDIT FOUND THEM.
Lord_Kane: Thiev when you do try to let me know and I will edit the post, but I DID NOT DO THIS, THESE FILES ARE NOT MINE, SOMEGUY ON REDDIT FOUND THEM.
no worries, I get it ;)
Thiev: We will seek approval for adding those to the main game, but no promises.
Any chance of your guys also seek approval for adding the 2 missing soundtracks being disccused in this GOG´s thread Jungle and SIM Broadway in Simcity 3000 unlimited gog version? Plus adding the high quality audio version of all tracks in the game?

Strangely I still have my cd version of Sim City 3000 unlimited and those tracks arent missing in my retail version. Why is GOG´s version missing them?
Post edited October 29, 2016 by ToasterBox
ToasterBox: Strangely I still have my cd version of Sim City 3000 unlimited and those tracks arent missing in my retail version. Why is GOG´s version missing them?
Concrete Jungle is in the Unlimited version, it's just commented out in Audio.ini.

SIM Broadway never was in Unlimited. You should be missing the file 3KG2.XA in your Unlimited disc.
Hello,
I've purchased SC3000 Unlimited during the sale recently, and I was just wondering if the landmarks have been added to the game yet?.
Post edited November 14, 2016 by DrowWarrior
ChukchiHusky: I've been looking for these landmark downloads for years. What makes any search harder is that SimCity 3000 and SimCity 3000 Unlimited had different downloads that didn't work on the other. Just quickly looking through the included landmarks, there is one missing, but I think that one is possibly the hardest to find. The Transamerica Pyramid. It was included in Landmark Pack 1. It was the first landmark download removed, and that was because of copyright reasons. All the others I think are in that download.
A number of websites after EA Games deleted the official website uploaded them so people could still download the SC3 and SC3K landmarks (including the Transamerica Pyramid) plus the game updates as well, like this site here

Link now dead - https://city-builders.info/cbex?folder=SC3%2Band%2BSC3K%2BDownloads

You need an account, or facebook or twitter login to download them, also its still possible to find the official site in the Wayback Archive

https://web.archive.org/web/20021001073439/http://simcity3000unlimited.ea.com/us/simexchange/index.phtml
Post edited July 26, 2019 by catty-cb
Link to the CityBuilders Website - www.city-builders.info is now dead, as life issues meant I closed the site down late year.

All the files and documentation were moved over to the Simtropolis site

Custom Content and cities are here: www.community.simtropolis.com/files/category/41-simcity-3000-files/

Documents, etc are now in the Simtropolis Omnibus here: www.community.simtropolis.com/omnibus/

Anything else that didn't fit anywhere else from my site went over to here: www.community.simtropolis.com/clubs/26-city-builders-website/