It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've got SC2k running under Linux. I'm using the Linux-native version of DOSBox; I had to use install.exe to change the music sound card, but it seems to work fine now -- with the caveat that when it exits with a "Thanks for playing" message, it hangs.

Needless to say, this is annoying. Has anyone encountered this, on Linux or Windows? Any suggestions?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
If you hit Alt+Enter it should return DosBox from fullscreen to windowed, then you can just close it as normal.
gdwatson: I've got SC2k running under Linux. I'm using the Linux-native version of DOSBox; I had to use install.exe to change the music sound card, but it seems to work fine now -- with the caveat that when it exits with a "Thanks for playing" message, it hangs.

Needless to say, this is annoying. Has anyone encountered this, on Linux or Windows? Any suggestions?
Start the game with sc2vesa.bat instead of sc2000.bat and it exits normally