It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, I spent more than a dollar on the summer sale, which guaranteed a game depending on which price threshold you hit. I only spent 4.99 (On doorkickers) during that time and came back a week after the sale and didn't get the game in my library. Did I have to hit a "claim game" button or did I interpret the offer wrong?

Thanks,
Tracer
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Tracer27: Hi, I spent more than a dollar on the summer sale, which guaranteed a game depending on which price threshold you hit. I only spent 4.99 (On doorkickers) during that time and came back a week after the sale and didn't get the game in my library. Did I have to hit a "claim game" button or did I interpret the offer wrong?

Thanks,
Tracer
You should've been sent an e-mail with a gift code for the SimCity. It could well have wound up in your spam folder or something, though.
You were given a time-limited gift code that expired on july 22. By now you'd have to beg GOG for a new one, and seeing as they are cool guys it just might work!
Sufyan: You were given a time-limited gift code that expired on july 22. By now you'd have to beg GOG for a new one, and seeing as they are cool guys it just might work!
Eh, I don't know. They were supposed to have expired on the 21st of July (by Word of GOG), but I redeemed one of the Summer Sale freebie codes for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky a few hours AFTER the supposed time of expiration. Both that code, and the SimCity 2000 Special Edition freebie code I redeemed several days before that, had "Never" as their expiration date. Many other people noticed this, as well.

I haven't heard anybody talk about this since the 21st, but for all I know, those codes are still active.