It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am going through the tutorial and am at the point where I need to put out a power plant. The problem is that everywhere I go (literally) the game won't let me place the power plant. I've tried this on 2 different maps.

Can anybody help?

TIA,
kk
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
koolking1: I am going through the tutorial and am at the point where I need to put out a power plant. The problem is that everywhere I go (literally) the game won't let me place the power plant. I've tried this on 2 different maps.

Can anybody help?

TIA,
kk
Do you mean you don't know how to choose a power plant or that you've chosen one but can't build it anywhere at the map?

In the first case hold down LMB on the button for power lines a bit longer > drop down menu with "power plant" appears.

The second case is a strange thing which I didn't experience... I only know that one can't build it at the edge of a map but anywhere else it should be possible.
Thank you for your reply. The second case was what I was talking about. I made a third map and had no trouble placing the power plant on it. Oh, well....
koolking1: Thank you for your reply. The second case was what I was talking about. I made a third map and had no trouble placing the power plant on it. Oh, well....
Eh. No worries. Old interfaces happen to everyone.