It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone have a solution to a congested subway?

Or failing that, does anyone have a confirmed schema for an efficient subway system that isn't based on hearsay?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as my nagging advisors are really irritating.

L 0 J 1 C™
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
L0J1C: Does anyone have a solution to a congested subway?

Or failing that, does anyone have a confirmed schema for an efficient subway system that isn't based on hearsay?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as my nagging advisors are really irritating.

L 0 J 1 C™
Do you have any other modes of public transport?

I'm not sure about the numbers but just a subway isn't typically enough and will become congested if there are no other options.

L 0 J 1 C™
tinyE: Do you have any other modes of public transport?

I'm not sure about the numbers but just a subway isn't typically enough and will become congested if there are no other options.
Sorry for taking so long to respond. I don't and havent had broadband for years so incorporating a world view that encompasses more than just Steam as a gaming community/platform is taking a while.

I have a basic normal transport network. Rail in the industrial zone and road buses and subway in residential and commercial.

Here's an above ground grab..

L 0 J 1 C™
tinyE: Do you have any other modes of public transport?

And below ground..
Attachments:
Post edited July 19, 2019 by L0J1C