It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Why are my sims asking me to bring in more high tech industry when both my poulation and workforce education quotient is at 123 and 138 respectively? What quotient number do I need for high-tech jobs? The year is well past 2000, so why aren't high tech jobs being deveoloped? Too much pollution? I've enacted every ordinance regarding education and ordinances that will stimulate high tech jobs (Clean Industry Association, Biotech Tax Incentive, etc.) so what else can I do to attract high tech jobs? In Simcity 2000 as well as the Special Edication version you could set the taxes for different types of industries based on the demand of them, but that doesn't appear to be an option in SimCity 3000 or the Unlimited version.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply