It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No matter what I do I cant get the game to play in full screen. Reinstalling it does noting and nothing on support seemed to help either.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
SC3000 Unlimited has a windowed mode, but it has to be enabled specifically by adding a switch to the executable. If you did not do that, it should never have shown as a window to begin with, and there is no in-game option to do it.

If you run it from a shortcut, and not Galaxy, do a right-click on the shortcut and go to Properties. In the Target field there should be only "[PATH TO YOUR SC3000 FOLDER]\Apps\SC3U.exe"

If there is anything after SC3U.exe" (quotes included) then delete it and try running the game again.
Links: SC3000 Unlimited has a windowed mode, but it has to be enabled specifically by adding a switch to the executable. If you did not do that, it should never have shown as a window to begin with, and there is no in-game option to do it.

If you run it from a shortcut, and not Galaxy, do a right-click on the shortcut and go to Properties. In the Target field there should be only "[PATH TO YOUR SC3000 FOLDER]\Apps\SC3U.exe"

If there is anything after SC3U.exe" (quotes included) then delete it and try running the game again.
Thre was no .exe" after SC3U, also sorry for posting late.
Ermh... that would mean the game would not run, but I doubt that is the case. You are probably looking in the wrong place.

Anyway, I just realized something: By not running full screen, do you actually mean that the game is running windowed (in a window with a title bar that you can drag around with the mouse) or that the image does not cover the whole screen area as, for example, the Windows desktop?