It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello. I tried to play multiplayer with a friend who has a Steam version of the game, but we couldn’t connect to each other. I’m guessing version mismatch might have caused this. Steam version is marked as "r5360" in the main menu, but the latest patch available at gog.com seems to update the game to “r5203”.

So, is there a way to play coop with a player running the Steam version? Is there going to be a new patch for the gog version and when?
This question / problem has been solved by aphex_guyimage
Savv: Hello. I tried to play multiplayer with a friend who has a Steam version of the game, but we couldn’t connect to each other. I’m guessing version mismatch might have caused this. Steam version is marked as "r5360" in the main menu, but the latest patch available at gog.com seems to update the game to “r5203”.

So, is there a way to play coop with a player running the Steam version? Is there going to be a new patch for the gog version and when?
hello,
this was already addressed on the steam community page, but basically we are in the process of porting back the latest version of Signal Ops now to both GOG and Desura. It's a tricky process, so please be patient. As for compatibility, once you are on the same version of Signal Ops there should be no problem playing with one another.
Thanks! We’ll just wait for the patch then. And play some more single-player in the meanwhile.