It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Dear agents, here comes update 0.18 - packed with pretty cool stuff! Spouse mechanic rework, new hacking UI and a couple new characters.
And, as always, gameplay balancing and bug fixes.

Full Patchnote
----Version 0.18.0 ----

Various
Improved Hacking UI
Revamped spouse mechanics
2 new achievements related to the spouse mechanics
New agent : Domingo
New character : Combat Drone Operator
Various balancing tweaks
Various feedback improvement
It is now easier to see if a country has left the Sigma race
Drones now take only 1 turn to fly between countries that are very close to each other

Bug
Fixed bug where some counter-terrorist missions couldn't be completed
Fixed occasional freeze in exfiltration phases
Fixed various minor visual bugs
Fixed bug where starting a war with a country could bring prisoner agents back to player's country
Fixed bug where recruitment button in recruitment scene was offscreen in large resolutions
Fixed bug where UI was blocked after clicking "Return to title screen" and then "Cancel"
Fixed bug where scientists could be exfiltrated by two agents at once in countries which lost sigma race
mikahouete: Dear agents, here comes update 0.18 - packed with pretty cool stuff! Spouse mechanic rework, new hacking UI and a couple new characters.
Any chance for agent creation feature ?
mikahouete: Dear agents, here comes update 0.18 - packed with pretty cool stuff! Spouse mechanic rework, new hacking UI and a couple new characters.
Edward_Carnby: Any chance for agent creation feature ?
Yes I have the same question? I hope the agent creation feature gets added soon to the Gog version.
To the Developers, do you have plans to add multiplayer support to this game. I mean after all it is essentially a digital board game and multi player support against an opponent would be really cool.
tarjan95: Any chance for agent creation feature ?
No. The agent creation uses Steam Workshop which is, unfortunately, exclusively available on Steam.
tarjan95: To the Developers, do you have plans to add multiplayer support to this game. I mean after all it is essentially a digital board game and multi player support against an opponent would be really cool.
There is no plan for multiplayer. This game is designed for solo play.