It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've just bought this game and it won't load any further than the opening video. After that it just goes into a black screen and the only way out is to Ctrl/Alt/Del and end the process via the task manager which reports that the program is not responding. Not sure what I can do to get this game running. I saw in a previous thread that there is an older version I can download but I'd prefer to get this newer one working.

I've also contacted support to see what they say but hopefully as the dev is active here this might be the quicker route to getting it fixed. Any suggestions? Thanks.

BTW I'm using Win 7, (64 bit) if that makes any difference.

Sorry too for starting a new thread but I noticed the dev didn't respond in the old one and thought a new one might be spotted.

EDIT: Not sure if this is relevant but I installed using the standalone installers as I don't use Galaxy.
Post edited May 28, 2021 by Pajama
Hi,
I'm quite sure that then I tried to start the game directly (installed with the dowloaded setup) back then I couldn't play that game, too. That might be the issue, but you said that the opening vieo started, so It's not in your case.

In a steam discussion there was the same problem discussed, turning out that this was the solution:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2457870373
Chances are high that it helps you too.
Post edited May 28, 2021 by Backpacksepp
Backpacksepp: Hi,
I'm quite sure that then I tried to start the game directly (installed with the dowloaded setup) back then I couldn't play that game, too. That might be the issue, but you said that the opening vieo started, so It's not in your case.

In a steam discussion there was the same problem discussed, turning out that this was the solution:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2457870373
Chances are high that it helps you too.
Many thanks for your help and the link, unfortunately the instructions are for Win 10 and I'm on Win 7. I did a search for 'Power Saving' (there is no classic app or desktop app I could find in Win 7) and changed the only setting that came up but the game still won't launch. I'm hoping that either the dev or support will get back to me soon, if not I guess I'll return it for a refund :(
Lol it works: the game but be launched using Power saving option
EDIT: OOps no, it no longer works if I want to play in HD instead of FullHD
Post edited July 27, 2021 by ERISS