It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello everyone, I discovered a way to make it work using a wapper.

1. Clean any modification you have made.
2. Open the Launcher. open "Display" and select D3D (This is important!). Close.
3. Download wineD3D for windows. You can find it here: fdossena.com/?p=wined3d/index.frag (it is open source, and based on Wine DLLs. do not worry)
4. Open the zip. and put ddraw.dll, libwine.dll and wined3d.dll in the same folder as Shogo.exe

if you have another tool to edit HEX you can skip to editing.

5. Download notepad ++ if you do not already have it. and install it. You can find it here: notepad-plus-plus.org
6. Download the plugin for HEX you can find it here: sourceforge.net/projects/npp-plugins/files/Hex%20Editor/ (again, it is open source)
7. place the DLL inside the notepad ++ plugins folder by default in: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Notepad ++ \ plugins

now the tricky part.

8. rename ddraw.dll to fdraw.dll
9. open d3d.ren on notepad ++
10. click the H icon or go to plugins> HEX-Editor> View in HEX
11. Open the Replace. Ctrl + H
12. in the first box put "DDRAW" without quotation marks.
13. in the second "FDRAW" without quotation marks.
14. press replace all.
15. Save

now the 1080P

16. open autoexec.cfg
17. change "screenwidth" "XXX" to "screenwidth" "1920"
18. change "screenheight" "XXX" to "screenheight" "1080"
19. save

20. Play and have fun.

Known Issues:
a triangle appears, when it is blinking.
try to change the resolution through the menu freezes
Post edited November 10, 2017 by rafaelhipercg
This post helped me a lot, I just wanted to add a couple of things I had to do to get the game working on Windows 10 with dual monitors - maybe someone will find it useful. Note that I did this stuff AFTER following the steps in the original post.

- I had to disable my 2nd monitor - you can do this by hitting WinKey+P and selecting your primary monitor

- set compatibilty mode: right-click shogo.exe > properties > compatibility tab: check the compatibilty mode box (WindowsXP SP2 was the default and it worked for me), then hit OK

- double-click shogo.exe and shoot some big robots
Really useful, thanks!
rafaelhipercg: Hello everyone, I discovered a way to make it work using a wapper.

2. Open the Launcher. open "Display" and select D3D (This is important!). Close.
3. Download wineD3D for windows. You can find it here: fdossena.com/?p=wined3d/index.frag (it is open source, and based on Wine DLLs. do not worry)
4. Open the zip. and put ddraw.dll, libwine.dll and wined3d.dll in the same folder as Shogo.exe

5. Download notepad ++ if you do not already have it. and install it. You can find it here: notepad-plus-plus.org
6. Download the plugin for HEX you can find it here: sourceforge.net/projects/npp-plugins/files/Hex%20Editor/ (again, it is open source)
7. place the DLL inside the notepad ++ plugins folder by default in: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Notepad ++ \ plugins

now the tricky part.

14. press replace all.
15. Save

now the 1080P

16. open autoexec.cfg
19. save

20. Play and have fun.

Known Issues:
Windows 10 user. I keep getting MSC error and wont even load
rafaelhipercg: Hello everyone, I discovered a way to make it work using a wapper.

now the tricky part.

14. press replace all.
15. Save

now the 1080P

16. open autoexec.cfg
19. save

20. Play and have fun.

Known Issues:
ultimaragnarok: Windows 10 user. I keep getting MSC error and wont even load
try run as adm